Puppy Group Classes
11-16 weeks of age.
Puppies must be healthy with at least one round of DAPP vaccinations completed.
What You Will Learn:
- Potty, and crate training.
- Establishing house rules and boundaries.
- Biting and chewing.
- Jumping-up and stealing.
- Beginning leash training skills.
- Introduction to basic obedience requests for “sit”, “lay-down”, “come”.
- Proper socializing strategies and more.
Items to Bring:
- Mat/towel/dog bed
- High Value Treats (not dry milkbones!)
- Treat pouch or fanny pack for your treats or kibbles (available for purchase)
- 15 foot leash (no retractable leashes) (available for purchase)
- Proper fitting collar and/or harness
- A puppy who is still a bit hungry. Avoid feeding just before class.
- Favorite toy or chew (2 nd class)
- Water bowl for your pup (as needed)
- Allow yourself enough time for puppy to potty and poo before class, and also to find our location in the back parking lot of the building.
- Avoid puppy socialization until we do it together in class.
Group Class Start Dates:
The puppy group class schedule is designed for two to three weeks in between each lesson to allow time to practice. By enrolling in class #1, you will automatically be provided 3 additional sessions, scheduled according to your training progression.
Click an option below to sign up!
Check out the TRAINING CALENDAR for more.
COVID PRE-CAUTIONS: These classes are held OUTSIDE as weather permits. Currently we have a maximum of 5 student’s per group class, and two people per family unit. Masks will be required along with a few screening questions for your safety.